Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Statement
Nobles Construction Ltd operate an Integrated Management System. This in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (2015).
We are committed to a continuous improvement programme in respect to Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental performance. This applies to all areas within our scope of business activities.
To achieve these commitments:
Health and Safety
- We will comply with all applicable legislation. This ensures that the prevention of accidents, injury and ill health is an integral part of our working practices.
- We will set and maintain high operational safety standards. This will ensure the provision of a safe and healthy working environment for all of our employees and anyone (e.g. sub-contract staff and the general public) who may be affected by our business operations.
- We will provide employees with safe places of work, plant, equipment and substances etc that are without risk to health when properly used. We will provide a suitable forum for consultation which allows, and encourages, our employees to discuss health and safety matters with senior management.
- We will provide suitable arrangements to ensure that the health and safety performance of our organisation is measured and reviewed with the aim of improving overall performance standards.
- We the Directors of Nobles Construction Limited will adopt as principles the prevention of pollution, reduction of waste and the efficient use of materials and energy. This includes the monitoring and review of waste at regular intervals.
- We are committed to whole life carbon management in all are activities.
- We will take environmental factors into account when making decisions on investments such as buildings, plant, machinery, equipment, goods and services.
- We will strive to improve the energy efficiency of our buildings and facilities. We will aim to reduce the amount of water used in our premises by adopting water conservation measures.
- We will minimise waste, especially hazardous waste and whenever possible recycle materials. We will dispose of all waste we produce through safe and responsible methods.
- We the Directors of Nobles Construction Limited aim to develop total customer satisfaction. This is done through consistently high standards of quality and expertise.
- We will continually work to improve our organisation, service and procedures along with our customer relationships.
- Documented procedures will be maintained, regularly monitored and whenever possible improved upon. This will enable us to provide a service which conforms to the specified requirements of each of our clients.
- We ensure that management and staff are fully conversant with the company objectives. This is achieved through an on-going programme of training and awareness for personnel at all levels within the company.